Sunday, March 30, 2014

Would Someone Take The Knife Out Of My Butt?

March 30, 2014 * Reno Nevada

You know all your bones are connected, but did you know that there are nerves running though each bone? Take me for instance. Right now I am recovering from a lower back disc bulge. Somewhere down at the bottom of my spine near the L5 bone, there is a nerve passing in and out of my spine. It runs down the spine, into my butt and down into the leg.

This sharp pain I am feeling is caused by a "pinch" in my lower back. The remedy? A nice session of spinal manipulation. Tomorrow I will make an appointment for the chiropractor and see if he can get this thing to relax.

When you injure you back, swelling occurs. This swelling makes the bones less responsive to  chiropractic adjustment. Sometimes you can go to the chiropractors and get adjusted and feel perfect, other times it takes a few sessions to make the area relax and go back into place, so be patient. If you went in for an adjustment and it didn't move, don't blame the chiropractor, believe me, if they wanted to move your spine it would move, but usually a chiropractor just makes a minor adjustment.

Spinal decompression removes pressure on the spine by using a counter weight to relieve pressure. If your chiropractor is not using spinal decompression, it may be time to seek out a new doctor.

There are several qualified doctors of chiropractic in Reno, check out a chiropractic directory at Reno Spine Care DOT com.

One I am adjusted, the sharp pain I am experiencing right now will go away, or at least chill the heck out. To find out more about sciatica, check Web MD.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. Massage therapy in ST Paul

    ReplyDelete