Thursday, March 27, 2014

Back Out: Day 2 through 14

March 27, 2014 * Reno Nevada

I can't believe I just spent the last two weeks completely flat on my back in bed. I thought this episode of "My Back's Out" would only last a few days. Alas, here I sit, in bed, day 14 blogging from my laptop because I can't sit upright in a chair while working.

(Sigh)

It has been a rough week for me. If you have back issues a lot, I now have a new respect for what you go though. I have back "issues" not "problems" usually. I did something to myself though. I know that for sure now.

If I was single, I would not have made it though the last two weeks. My wife has cooked and cared for me more in the last two weeks that in the previous 20 years. We live in a two story house so every water, every sandwich, and dinner had to be hauled upstairs to my "flat on my back" ass.

Thank God for Netflix. I am not doing a commercial here, but I have lived by my Netflix. I have enjoyed Capt Picard from the first episode, something I never had the chance to do back in the late 80's. If you are laid up, dude, babe.. get the Netflix. I recommend The Tudor's.

Now back to my back.

I think I pulled it working out, or maybe I sat too long again working. Something has caused my Lumbar-Sacrum area to compress. The spinal decompression and adjustments are relieving the pressure put on the spine. Hopefully I will feel better soon. I can't afford to miss anymore work. I wish I had Aflac.. but they fired Gilbert Godfrey, so the heck with them. I could still use the insurance though.

I recommend spinal decompression and chiropractic treatment because it works. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Reno, please consider Integrated Spinal Solutions. There are two offices in Washoe County. One in Caughlin Ranch, and the other in South Reno off Longley Lane.

For those in the Round Mountain, Nevada area and those in the surrounding community, ISS is open off Eureka Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment