Saturday, March 29, 2014

Injury to Lower Back

March 29, 2014 * Reno Nevada -- by Zane Durant

I am 51 years old, and I have never been in so much pain as I have been this last two weeks. I must have done something to myself without knowing it, because I have literally been flat on my back for 15 days now. 

Where is the pain? On the right side of my sacrum just below L5. I also seen to have issues going to the bathroom now, so I am adding an injury to the coccyx (tailbone) too. 

Something in there is driving me crazy. My leg is numb, I have a knife like shooting pain in my butt on the left side, and if I sit more than 10 seconds I can't get up. I can't bend forward to wash my face so I have been avoiding shaving.

I have been in for spinal decompression 5 times (and I am much better) but I am still hurting.

My lower back has almost made me forget about my migraine, which is now over 115 days long. I'll talk more about migraines later.

What do you do when your back is out? Do you take anything? What do you recommend for your back ache, you know, what works for you?

Chiropractic Today is a blog that originates in Reno Nevada. Please check back daily for new posts on various topics. This page is about an "Injury to Low Back" Add your comments below.

I recommend chiropractic treatment by Dr Xavier Martinez at Integrated Spinal Solutions in Caughlin Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment