Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Can Spinal Decompression Make You Taller?





March 12, 2014. Reno, Nevada

We get a lot of comments and letters on the new Reno Spine Care web site, so we take this opportunity to post some of the stranger ones. This one has come up a number of times. The question is, "Can Spinal Decompression make you taller?

First of all, thank you. All of you who have asked this question. Let's take a look at the process and see if there is a possibility, or plausibility of it.

Spinal decompression is a process where you are slowly stretched out on a table. In the case of spinal decompression, your body is attached to the table at the hips, and the machine pulls you downward. During this 30 minute procedure all the years of pressure are relieved and you are for a moment taller. Each treatment will increase the space between your spinal column, and will eventually stay in that extended position.


So when you think of it that way, I guess spinal decompression can make you taller, it's at least worth a study, don't you think?

In any event, spinal decompression WILL help your lower back pain, that I know for sure. I injured my back, making, ahh.. whoopie, and ahh.. well, I needed decompression. Anyway, I am better now thanks to my chiropractor at Integrated Spinal Solutions.

If you have neck or back pain please consider chiropractic care. It doesn't matter which Reno chiropractor you choose, just get stop living in pain. See a chiropractor today, you'll feel better. I know I did! -- ZD. Reno, Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment