Thursday, March 6, 2014

Talk About Your Reno Chiropractor

Who is your Chiropractor? And how long have you been going there? That is the question of the day. Why and when did you first go to the chiropractor, and what kind of adjustment technique did they use?

There are many ways a chiropractor can adjust you, it all depends on where the chiropractor went to school. The practice of chiropractic was invented by D.D Palmer back in the 1890's. Rumor has it, chiropractic may have been invented sometime during the inquisition, by accident.


Chiropractic uses "Manual" manipulation of the spine. It can also be used for treatment of joints, and soft tissue areas. If your chiropractic is up to date with the latest treatment techniques, they will use a combination of manual adjustment, spinal decompression, ems therapy, massage therapy, ultrasound therapy, and physical therapy techniques to repair your injury. You just can't go in and get cracked. That is not in your best interest.


Dr. Danial Welch
Reno Chiropractor
So tell us about your chiropractor. My chiropractor is Dr. Dan Welch. He is the owner/partner of Integrated Spinal Solutions in Reno. They offer the latest in medical machines, and their treatment includes genuine kindness. Yep, he's a real nice guy. And he's an awesome chiropractor. I'd send my mom there.

Below you will find a location where you can add your comment about your chiropractor. Please leave as much information about the chiropractor as you can, including their address and phone if you can. Tell us about your injury, and how they chiropractor handled your case. Did it work? Was it a waste of time? That sort of thing.

If you aren't currently visiting a chiropractor, you can find one on this chiropractic directory.
Thanks for visiting Chiropractic Today. Check back again tomorrow! -- ZD Reno, Nevada.









What is chiropractic? Wikipedia says:


Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine which attempts to diagnose and treat patients through manipulation of their muscle and skeletal system, especially the spine

6 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    best matrimonial site in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Your Chiropractor is natural. If you have another Local Chiropractor in Greenville SC Continuum Chiropractic, please share with me. I think this is the best chiropractor service provider.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself. Massage in St Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very help full for know as a chiropractic treatment. It is Short but all treatment such as spine, manual adjustment, massage therapy, and physical therapy techniques are mention in your blog. I think this is very help full for other person so i request to share your blog with me because it is easy to understand the people.best chiropractpr iomn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiropractor castle rock colorado When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is quite useful for learning about chiropractic treatment. Although it is brief, your blog covers all treatment options, including spine, manual adjustment, massage therapy, and physical therapy approaches. I believe this will be really beneficial to others, so I respectfully request that you share your article with me because it is simple to comprehend. https://synonchiropractic.com.au/

    ReplyDelete