Friday, March 28, 2014

Overdid It Today - Hurting Again

March 28. 2014 * Reno, Nevada

I just spent the last couple a weeks trying to recover from a lower back issue. This morning I was feeling much better after several decompression treatments. I walked the dog, even took him an extra long way around and I did some shopping, went by my friends, and even made lunch.

Its about 8 o'clock and now my lower back is hurting again, I guess I over did it a little. Now, I gotta try and treat it before it gets bad again.

Ice. I am getting the ice pack right after this blog. I am going to stay off my feet for the rest of the night, my wonderful spouse will have to get the chips for the rest of the eve.

Electronic therapy - Starts tomorrow. I have a portable EMS machine that shocks the area to relax the muscles. I also will wear my back brace to morrow too.

What is your remedy? What should I do for my lower back pain? Any suggestions? Please leave them below.

If you are looking for a really good chiropractor. Please consider Integrated Spinal Solutions in Reno. My chiropractor is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment