Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Chiropractor is Better Than Yours!







March 13, 2014 - 5:43 pm.

Remember when you were a kid and you knew your big brother was stronger than any big brother in your neighborhood.. well that's how I feel about my chiropractor. My chiropractor is WAY better than yours, for the following reasons.

MY CHIROPRACTOR:

1) actually cares about how I am doing, aside from ailments.
2) did not charge me for an x-ray when he found out I was out of work.
3)  will get me in whenever I call, and he doesn't charge me emergency fees.
4) has all the latest chiropractic training and machines
5) includes EMS and Ultrasound therapy in my treatment
6) has a really good massage therapist on staff who is very reasonable
7) in house personal trainers that can help you rebuild your core, and maintain your spine
8) reasonable rates
9) two offices in Reno

There are many more reasons, but then you might accuse me of bragging. Who is this chiropractic genius? Dr. Martinez, and Dr Welch at Integrated Spinal Solutions. Dr Martinez is celebrating his 20 anniversary! 



What's the point of this blog page? For you to tell me about YOUR chiropractor. Who are they, what do they offer. Do you like them, etc. Please comment below. 

If you don't have a chiropractor, please consider one from this free directory.

ZD-- Reno, Nv.


1 comment:

  1. Great information on chiropractic adjustment and spinal decompression. It would help people who are looking for such information. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete