Sunday, March 9, 2014

Regular Guy Talks Back Pain






March 9, 2014

Today I want to talk to those of you suffering with low back pain. It's been bothering you for some time now. Look at you, even looking up stuff about your low back pain. Well, I am glad you found this blog because through it, you will find relief.

I am just a regular guy like you, except I sit in front of a computer all day. Sitting here throws my back out pretty often. As a matter of fact I woke up one morning last November and I could not walk. I couldn't stand up straight. I made the mistake of trying to get downstairs to the kitchen, and then I had to crawl back up them.


I didn't know what to do about my situation, but I had gone to a chiropractor a year before so I called them, and asked if they could get me in right away.
Rachel, the receptionist got me in within the hour, and Dr. Welch said, "You are too messed up to adjust!" -- when was the last time your chiropractor said that to you?


Dr Welch did an x-ray on my lower back and found that I had a herniated disc. Thankfully he did not manually adjust me, because he said, "that would have made it worse". We did some EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) therapy, and then he set me up on a spinal decompression table, also known as an ABS table. As soon as the machine began to pull, the pain stopped. It was amazing! 
Dr Daniel Welch

You see, my spine was out of position, and the nerves were being crushed by the spinal column. While I was in decompression, the pain was almost totally gone. The session lasted for about 30 minutes, and used gravity to relieve the pressure on my nerve endings.

When the session was over, the machine stopped pulling, and the pain returned, BUT, not as bad. Dr. Welch recommended that I come back again 3 times per week for the next two weeks, then one time per week for a month, then one time per month for 3 - 6 months to "keep me in line".


It worked. No joke. I recommend spinal decompression no matter who you get it from. I know that ISS (Integrated Spinal Solutions) took care of me, so I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Have you had spinal decompression before? Please comment on this page about your experience, and check back again to: Chiropractic Today.





Chiropractic Today is brought to you by 


Integrated Spinal Solutions
1000 Caughlin Crossing Suite #55 Reno, NV 
5301 Longley Lane Suite #43 Reno, NV

No comments:

Post a Comment