Saturday, April 19, 2014

What Do You Think About Your Chiropractor?

By Zane Durant * April 19, 2014 * Reno, Nevada

I have had some great chiropractors over the years, and I have come across some real "winners". This blog page is for people like you, to comment on their chiropractor. Tell us what you think about your chiropractor, their office, their treatment, etc at the bottom of this page.

Here are my recommendations for chiropractors. I move a lot, so I have had to find chiropractors all over the country.

Before I left Florida, I went to the Charnies. They were a husband and wife team, she worked pressure points, and he crunched. Very good results for me. They worked wonders on my migraines. I think it was an occipital issue.

When I moved to Maui, Hawaii, I went to two chiropractors, one, I called Dr. Crack, not so much for the treatment, but for the way he acted. I thought he was going to break me in half. I can't remember his name right now, but he is by the shave ice place in South Kihei. Then I went to Dr. Fortune, who was awesome.

In Reno, I go to Integrated Spinal Solutions, my doctor is Dr. Welch. Another awesome doctor of chiropractic. He knows when and when no to crack you. Believe me there is a difference. In South Reno, I would say choose Dr. Welch, out West, in Caughlin Ranch, please consider Dr. Xavier Martinez, who happens to be celebrating his 15th year in Reno, and 20 as a chiropractor.

Let us know what you think about your chiropractor below, or add you doctor to this free directory, and then comment on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment