Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dr. Kimberly Nelson is a Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic

Chronic migraine headaches can ruin your life. I know. I have had my share of them. One actually lasted 297 days. Pills did not help. Nothing would kill the pain until I found cervical decompression at my chiropractor's office.

I had never heard of such a thing, but bottom line, it worked. I must have had some sort of pinch in my neck that even traditional chiropractic couldn't seem to cure. But the decompression, offered by Dr. Kimberly Nelson at Integrated Spinal Solutions did!

Dr. Nelson attached a strap around my head and chin and I relaxed on a table. The decompression table used gravity to slowly pull the cervical "neck" bones apart. Three treatments helped me. If you haven't tried decompression you should know that it's pain-free. It actually relaxes you while it works. I fell asleep during mine.

Dr Nelson is part of the Integrated Spinal Solutions family of chiropractors. She works in the South Reno clinic, which is just around the corner from McCarren and Longley Lane, turn at Louie Ln.
If you know where Fitness Connection is, they are right across the street.

I recommend Dr. Nelson, and all the doctors at Integrated Spinal Solutions.

Dr. Kimberly Nelson
Doctor of Chiropractic - Reno, Nevada

(775) 829 -8686




Dr. Kimberly Nelson was born and raised in Reno. She attended the University of Nevada, Reno where she studied Community Health Science. It was during her undergraduate studies, while she worked as a receptionist at a chiropractic office, when she was introduced to the philosophy of chiropractic. “I was so intrigued when I learned about nerve interference for the first time, and that the purpose of a chiropractic adjustment is to remove interference allowing one’s body to function optimally. As a receptionist, I was able to see firsthand the progression of a patient's health and listen to their everlasting gratitude. I fell in love with the idea of a non-invasive, holistic approach to healthcare and knew I had to impact people's lives the same way that the doctor I worked for did."

Kimberly Nelson is a Reno chiropractorThe new found love for chiropractic led her all the way to Davenport, Iowa where she attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2010. In the summer of 2013 she participated in a clinic abroad program in Fiji where she was able to treat locals who didn't have access to chiropractic care. Shortly after Dr. Nelson moved back to Reno to be with her family and do her internship under Dr. Daniel Welch. She graduated Palmer College of Chiropractic in February 2014 and is very excited to be serving the Reno area. 


Have you seen Dr. Nelson? Why did you visit her? How was her treatment? Did you recover quickly? How many times have you seen her?

Please comment on this blog, and let us know what you think of this Reno Chiropractor.


No comments:

Post a Comment