Monday, June 8, 2015

Chiropractic Treatment For Migraine Sufferers

 Let me tell you.. I know migraines. I had one for 297 days straight. No, I'm not kidding. Almost a year with the same migraine. I still get them, but not like before. Now I am better, thanks to a combination of chiropractic care, and massage.

Migraine headaches take over your life. They can ruin a wedding, a special event, even your work schedule and even worse, your love life.

How to treat them, that is the question. Many people rely on pills. Got a pain, take a pill. I am one of those kind of people. My doctors used to prescribe pills by the hundreds, because he said I would go through them before I saw him in three months. So off I would go to the pharmacy to fill 500 pain meds, and 500 muscle relaxers, and then pills to help me sleep on those nights when the pain was too much.

I got off all those pills. I only take pain meds when I am really bad. But I noticed that the pills stopped working, and only chiropractic seemed to help.

Of course nothing can cure migraine headaches. You have to learn to manage them. They are part of me, and most likely when the conditions are right, they are part of your life too.

Take it from me, Chiropractic care can help your migraine. There is a new technique for migtaine sufferers, its called cervical decompression and massage. During this procedure, the patient relaxes on a table when the machine slowly pulls your cervical spine apart. This procedure is painless, and actually very relaxing. Many patients fall asleep during this treatment.

Talk to your chiropractor today, or calIntegrated Spinal Solutions in Reno. And thanks for reading Chiropractic Today. Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment