Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dr. Xavier Martinez - Doctor of Chiropractic

An injury to your back may take a while to heal. You never know until you have a chiropractor look at your situation. For instance. I had a low backache, I think I sat too long at work, and I thought it would just go away. Every time I stood up the pain would send me to my knees. I told my regular doctor about it and he prescribed some pain meds. The pain did not go away. I had Dr. Xavier Martinez check my back and it ended up being a problem with my sacrum.

I went though spinal decompression therapy with Dr. Martinez. One treatment and I felt a lot better, but after three weeks, and 6 treatments later, I felt 20 years younger. No pain at all. Now after 18 months, I still have no issues.

If you are going though something like that, contact a chiropractor today. I recommend Dr. Martinez for obvious reasons. He has an office in Caughlin Ranch. Below you will find his contact information.

Dr. Xavier Martinez
Doctor of Chiropractic - Reno, Nevada

(775) 828-9665
Dr. Martinez has been treating patients for more than 20 years now. He graduated from the same college named after the founder of chiropractic, "Palmer College of Chiropractic-West" over in San Jose. After college, (Xavier) Martinez worked as Clinical Director of Preferred Chiropractic in Las Vegas and at another chiropractic clinic in Selma, California. Finally in '98, Dr Martinez and his family made a trip to the Reno area that changed his family, they fell in love with the Reno area and moved here. 

Dr Xavier Martinez is a Reno ChiropractorEarly on in his career he realized the limitations chiropractic had when dealing with spinal disc injuries. Lacking a better option, he would refer non-responsive patients for spinal surgery. Unfortunately, the long-term outcome of surgery was not much better and, in a few cases, left the patients even worse. Frustrated, he sought another, more effective and certainly less risky option than surgery... and he found one. 

Part of the solution came in the form of Spinal Decompression. This is a mechanical non-invasive means of reducing pressure on a bulging disc. Utilizing this technology, treatment outcomes improved but were not great. 

Applying traditional chiropractic maneuvers along with Spinal Decompression seemed to aggravate the patients’ complaints. It became clear that bulging discs do not respond well to torque or twisting maneuvers, the hallmark of a traditional Chiropractic Adjustment. There has to be a better way...


Have you seen Dr. Martinez? What do you think of his staff and office, and the treatment your received? Please use this page to comment on Integrated Spinal Solutions of Caughlin Ranch. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment