Monday, July 6, 2015

What to do when you're in a car accident.

We've talk a bit about car accidents and what you should do. But I would like to know the facts from you about what happened in your last car accident, and if you chose to use a chiropractor for treatment of your injuries.

Take a moment to think back, and then use this page to post about your experience. My last accident was a little fender bender, and I did not seek treatment right away. I had thrown my neck out and I didn't connect the headache I was having, and the accident. I went to the chiropractor about three weeks later, he asked what happened, and when I said I did not know he went through a list of questions on of which was I in a car accident.

Let us know what happened to you. And thanks for visiting Chiropractic Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment