Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Headaches and Chiropractic

When you have headaches all the time, you have zero quality of life. This blog entry is for those of us who have lived with long term headaches, and what we do about them. If you have had the good fortune to end your headaches with whatever cure, please tell us on this blog page.

For most of my life I have suffered with headaches. I tried every drug, every treatment, whatever I could do to make my headaches go away. But, nothing seemed to work. I got relief at the chiropractor, but the headaches seemed to eventually come back. I think I may be one of those people who live with headaches.

What about you? What do you do for migraine, or sinus headaches. Of course, I know they are different, but you can't believe how incredibly bad my sinus headaches have become.

I recommend cervical decompression for headaches, I also use Ice therapy, massage, and if I can sleep. What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment