Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Never-Ending Pain in the Head

Dude.. I call you dude whether you are a man or woman, a generic term meaning friend.. So, dude.. guess what? My headache is gone!!

Let me back up a bit. I have chronic migraine headaches. The kind that make people jump out the window. You think you have migraines? Try my 298 day headache. No kidding, 24 hours a day for almost a year. Yes, I wanted to jump out the window but I live in a one story house.

It went away after a series of treatments at Integrated Spinal Solutions in Reno. I met Dr. Daniel Welch from a friend and he, a long time chiropractor recommended cervical spinal decompression. I had no idea what the heck he was talking about, but I assure you, it worked for me. Have you or is anyone you know like me? Are they suffering in pain day after day, pill after pill? Tell them about Integrated Spinal Solutions in Reno, On Longley Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment