Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reno Nevada Chiropractic Directory







Do you have a chiropractor? Do you know of any good ones practicing here in Reno, Nevada? If you do can you please add that doctors name and information to this blog? I am not a chiropractor, but I am a long time patient, so I know that there is a big difference between a good chiropractor and a bad one. 

I remember my wife told me of an experience she had with a Dr. Daisy in Ramona. She asked my wife to put on a gown (first red flag), she did, hesitatingly, and then the "Dr" asked if she could "take photos of my her" (second red flag). So at that point my wife said, "what the hell!, I thought you were a chiropractor? -- anyway she found another doctor, who adjusted my wife in time for our trip to Hawaii. -- Dr. Daisy wasn't a good one, I can say that for sure.

I had a wonderful husband and wife team of chiropractic doctors in South Florida, the Charneys. Very very talented. Anyway, that was Florida, and this blog is about Nevada, Reno in particular.

The purpose of this posting is to create a list of chiropractors that come highly recommended. If you have had a nightmare experience with your chiropractor, by all means you can post that here too.

In Reno there are a lot of really good chiropractors, mine included. I go to Integrated Spinal Solutions off Longley Lane. They have 7 doctors working within the practice, mine is Dr. Dan Welch. He also works in Round Mountain, Nevada just outside of Tonopah, Nevada every other Thursday, on Electra Blvd.

Dr. Xavier Martinez
Caughlin Ranch Chiropractor
Integrated Spinal has another office in Caughlin Ranch. Dr. Welch's partner, Dr. Xavier Martinez is available at this location. Dr. Martinez, a graduate of Palmer School of Chiropractic is now celebrating his 20 year as a doctor of chiropractic. I highly recommend both Dr. Welch and Dr. Martinez in Reno. 


So what do you think of your chiropractor. Add your post below. Please include as much info as you can, including photos, and links to videos, or anything you want to point to, as long as it's related to Reno Chiropractors.

If you are a Reno area chiropractor, please add your name to the new RENO CHIROPRACTIC DIRECTORY. It's free to add your clinic!











No comments:

Post a Comment